Here are just a few of the ideas that they share:
- Visit your local library (They don’t just have books!)
- Check out podcasts
- Play some board games (Great for adults and kids)
- Teach yourself to juggle (We did this one. It’s fun!)
- Have a cupboard pot luck meal
- Start or join a fantasy sports league
- Make a 101 Goals in 1001 Days list and start doing them
- Teach yourself how to knit (Great stress reliever)
- Go for a walk and take digital photos of what you see
- Play football or soccer
- Go on a bike ride
- AND MANY MANY MORE IDEAS!!
Click on the 102 Things to Do on a Weekend Without Spending Money link below to see all 102 ideas.