Blackheads plague both teenagers and adults. In this article, Claire first explains what causes both blackheads and whiteheads. (Hint: It’s not dirt). She then shares 13 natural home remedies for blackheads. She includes a recipe and instructions for each remedy. She also debunks a couple of myths about blackheads.
Here are some remedies Claire discusses:
- A clay that you can use for a face mask that will draw out blackheads
- A simple mask you can make that tightens pores and removes blackheads
- A mixture you can use to create peal-off pore strips
- Another mixture you can use to create pore strips
- A simple thing you can do every day that will help to prevent blackheads
- Please call pinit.js only once per page A homemade toner for tighter pores
- Another natural thing you can do to minimize blackheads
- A natural mixture that will help to exfoliate away blackheads
- A cleansing sugar scrub
- How steam can help you wit blackheads
- A recipe for a wonderful skin toner
Click on the 11 Simple Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads link below to see all of Claire’s remedies for blackheads.
Also, Claire has also written the Everyday Roots Book. It includes 215+ original home remedies that will help you to replace toxic medications and products with healthier, natural alternatives. It’s really a quality, well-written book. Tons of easy-to-follow natural remedies and recipes.