Fatigue is a feeling of extreme exhaustion. In this post, Claire first discusses the different causes of exhaustion. Then she discusses different lifestyle changes and home remedies that can help with exhaustion. Here are some of the types of remedies that Claire discusses:
- Some of the remedies include:
- A particular homemade water you can drink
- A tea that will boost your red-blood cell count
- A readily available adaptogenic herb that helps the body adjust to stress
- A homemade fruit water that can revitalize you
- A recipe for a homemade energy drink
- Another herbal drink that can increase cortisol in your body and reduce fatigue
- A mineral that helps address fatigue
- A power veggie that can help address fatigue
It’s a very helpful article. Click on the 12 Remedies for Fatigue & When You’re Feeling Tired link below to read Claire’s complete post.
P.S. Claire has also written the Everyday Roots Book. It includes 215+ original home remedies that will help you to replace toxic medications and products with healthier, natural alternatives. It’s really a quality, well-written book.