In this article on the Homemade Home Ideas website, John shares 21 different natural air fresheners. These are ways to freshen the air in your home by using healthy natural scents from herbs, spices and essential oils. You won’t be exposing your family to the artificial scents, artificial coloring and harmful chemicals found in commercial air fresheners.
If you see an air freshener in this article that looks interesting, just click the link and you’ll see a full tutorial. What I love about this article is the variety of natural scent options. Here are just a few:
- Natural Mason Jar Air Freshener
- Grapefruit And Cinnamon Home Humidifier
- Homemade Winter Spice Potpourri
- Festive Stove Top Potpourri
- Natural Homemade Scented Plug-In Refills
- DIY Gel Air Freshener
- Natural Lavender Soy Candles
- Crock Pot Lemon And Vanilla Air Freshener
- DIY Fragrance Stones
- Rose And Lavender Potpourri
- And MORE!
Click on the 21 DIY Natural Air Fresheners link below to see the complete article.