Crunchy Betty shares 21 facts about essential oils, including safety measures, essential oil facts, therapeutic uses and more. She covers subjects like:
- Which essential oils are best for cleaning?
- Why are essential oils so easily absorbed by the skin?
- Which essential oil has been scientifically shown to help your brain perform better?
- What word on a label will tell you that an oil is synthetic and not natural?
- Which 5 essential oils can be used undiluted by adults?
- Which essential oils should you avoid if you’re pregnant or nursing?
- What’s the best way to test if you’re sensitive to an essential oil?
- And MORE!
Click on the 21 Important Things You Should Know About Essential Oils link below to see Crunchy Betty’s terrific and very useful article.