Welcome to Herbs and Oils Hub. We try to share the best information we can find about herbs, essential oils, natural remedies, DIY projects and more. It’s important to note that herbal and essential oil remedies have natural medicinal properties. Please share with you doctor all of the herbal and essential oil remedies that you plan to use. If you have any questions, please contact us at HerbsandOilsHub@gmail.com. Thank you!
In addition to medicinal benefits, you’ll learn if the herb likes sun or shade, when to sow seeds or plant cuttings, favored soil conditions, how to propagate and more.
- Herb 1 is often used for upper respiratory illnesses.
- Herb 2 can dry up excess mucus and sooth oral inflammation.
- Herb 3 cleanses the blood and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Herb 4 is used for coughs, colds and the flu.
- Herb 5 is used to treat indigestion, liver problems and body aches and pains.
Click on the 5 Easy Herbs You Can Grow link below to find out which herbs are the easiest to grow.