When you get stung by a bee, it’s normal to see swelling, itchiness, and a feeling of heat in the area. Claire discusses this normal reaction to a bee sting and has an interesting statistic on the number of stings you can get per pound of body weight and still be fine. She also explains what to do immediately after being stung and how to remove the stinger of a honey bee.
Finally, Claire shares 5 natural home remedies for bee stings.
- A recipe that uses a particular essential oil
- A remedy that you’ll probably be able to find anywhere outdoors
- A recipe for a Bee Balm that you can spread on bee stings
- A common household product you can use for bee stings
- A surprisingly effective plant juice you can apply to a sting
It’s a very well-written and helpful article. Click on the 5 Effective Home Remedies for Bee Stings link below to read the full article.