Bad habits like smoking, eating fatty foods, drinking alcohol and leading sedentary lives can result in high blood pressure. Heredity and aging can also lead to an increased chance of high blood pressure.This article by Nature Hacks discusses 5 herbs that can lower blood pressure.
- One herb reduces stress and anxiety which can reduce blood pressure.
- Another herb acts as a vasodilator that relaxes and expands the blood vessels. This allows blood to flow freely and lowers blood pressure.
- The third herb acts as a blood thinner and promotes good circulation which lowers blood pressure.
- The fourth herb is a natural tranquilizer, promotes relaxation and reduces blood pressure.
- The last herb contains a compound that reduces the heart rate and lowers blood pressure.
You can read the entire article by clicking the 5 Herbs That Lower Blood Pressure link below.