Alix of Blessed in Homemaking makes a very good point in this article. It’s much smarter and easier to build up your immune system before you get sick than after. If you have a strong immune system, there’s a good chance you won’t get sick at all.
Alix shares 5 herbs you can use to strengthen your immune system. After reading this article you’ll know the answers to these questions:
- What herb boosts your immune system but is recommended only when you need it?
- What herb helps to normalize the body’s processes, speeds recovery and boosts your immune system?
- What herb is a powerful antibiotic and also strengthens the immune system?
- What is the best herb to take with other herbs to boost their effect?
- What herb is good for the heart and circulation and treats colds and the flu?
Alix does a great job of identifying 5 herbs that can keep you healthy during the cold and flu season.