Baking Soda has a lot of uses. Among other things, you can use baking soda for home and garden applications, to clean, and for health remedies. There are many more in this post. Denise of Denise in Bloom shares 60 different ways to use baking soda.
Here are just 5 of them:
- Rose Bush Spray: Roses really do well if you spray a mixture of a gallon of water to one teaspoon of baking soda. Put mixture in a spray bottle and mist rose leaves. (And you can even add a 1-2 tsp of liquid soap to clean the leaves.)
- Create a fizzing toilet cleaner: Pour in 1 cup baking soda to toilet water, then 4-6 drops of Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil) essential oil, then pour in 1 cup of vinegar. Watch it fizz and foam and clean your toilet. Swish with toilet bowl brush, for a sparkling and sanitized toilet. Among other things, you can use it for home and garden projects, to clean, and for health remedies.
- Relieve sunburn: To relieve pain, make a thin paste using water and baking soda. Gently apply to the burned area.
- Clean jewelry: Make your rings sparkle by scrubbing then with some baking soda on a wet toothbrush.
- Take out fish smell: If you have fresh fish, baking soda helps to reduce the fish odor if you marinate the fish in it for an hour before cooking.
Click on the 60 Wonderful Ways To Use Baking Soda link below for the complete article.