When you start gardening, deciding what to grow can be very confusing. In this post, Tanya advises that it’s better to keep it simple and grow tasty varieties. She includes 7 easy to grow fruits and vegetables, along with growing tips. There are also a lot of helpful links.
- A juicy fruit that’s easy to grow and requires very little care
- A fruit that grows in sun or shade and also requires very little care
- A vegetable that grows back after you harvest it and is super easy to grow
- A particular type of potato you can grow that you can harvest quickly and are really tender
- A veggie that only takes 4 to 8 weeks to grow.
- A veggie you can easily grow in a pot
- A veggie that’s almost impossible to kill and requires very little care
This is an excellent post by Tanya and provides all of the information you need to plant a nice garden. Click on the 7 Easy to Grow Fruits & Vegetables link below to see the complete post.