This is a very helpful post by Nina of diyNatural that discusses natural health remedies for kids. She offers a helpful suggestion on when to dilute an essential oil when you use it with children. She also has a helpful caution about Tea Tree Oil and children.
This post shares how to use the following essential oils and herbal mixtures to get the desired effect with your children:
- Lavender – calms kids down
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – ear aches
- Lemon Balm – soothes digestive & nervous system. Aids in resolving tummy ache, sleep problems, feeling nervous.
- Sleepy Tea – soothes the tummy and nerves and helps them rest.
- Arnica Balm – helps with bumps & bruises
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil – boosts the immune system
- Epsom Salt Baths – calms kids down & relaxes them for sleep.
Click on the 7 Natural Remedies for Children link below to see all of the remedies.