Mice can spread disease and cause damage to a home. But the traditional snap traps and commercial poisons pose additional problems.
In this post, Claire explains Integrated Pest Management (IPM). She shares different things you can do to discourage mice from getting into your home. She then discusses natural DIY deterrents and repellents. These include:
- Essential Oil (with recipe)
- A natural furry solution 🙂
- Mouse Deterrent Spray (with recipe)
- Something that mice hate the smell of
- A better way to fill in any gaps that mice enter through
- Humane traps
- A spice that mice hate the scent oA covering that mice hate
- A covering that mice hate
There are some great ideas here. Click on the 8 Natural Poison-Free Ways to Get Rid of Mice link below to see the complete post.