Here are a few of the 8 suggestions she shared:
- Combine lemon slices with fresh herbs in your water…try lemon with mint, rosemary, thyme, or sliced ginger root.
- Fresh mint is always a great addition to a glass of ice water.
- Cucumbers are great in water, too! Slice up a large cucumber and add it to a pitcher of water…it’s really refreshing. You can also try cucumber with some fresh thyme added in. Or cucumber slices with lemon or orange slices.
In addition to the 8 suggested flavored waters, Nancy gives detailed recipes for 12 additional flavored waters:
- Fruit Water (One of my favorites!)
- Citrus Cucumber Water
- Cucumber-Herbal Water (Mint & Rosemary)
- Cucumber – Melon Water
- Honeydew-Lime Water
- Herb and Berry-Flavored Water
- Lemon-Lavender Water
- Lemon-Mint or Lemon-Basil Water
- Lemon, Lime and Orange Water
- Frozen Fruit Water
- Orange-Mint Water
- Watermelon-Basil Water