Commercial lice treatments contain toxic insecticides and are the last thing you should put on anyone’s head. Christina shares 8 different herbal remedies that you can use to treat lice. She advises combing any infected hair for 7 days with a nit comb in order to remove any lice eggs that may be on the scalp.
- Carrier oils that can smother and kill any adult lice
- A natural rinse that can kill and remove lice eggs
- A natural gel that can both smother adult lice and kill the lice eggs
- A natural ingredient that can rid hair of lice and also serve as a repellent
- A natural tea that can remove lice eggs when applied to the scalp and hair
- Several essential oils that can prevent and kill lice
- How to make an herbal hair pack
- An herbal lice killer shampoo spray recipe
- An herbal lice vinegar rinse recipe
It’s a very thorough and well-written article. Click the Herbal Home Remedies for Lice link below to read the complete article.