Don’t forget to Like Herbs and Oils Hub on Facebook so you’ll get notified every time we find a great new post about Herbs, Essential Oils, DIY Projects, Spices, Natural Remedies and Natural Living.
I found this article by Rodale News reprinted on the LiveDan 330 website. It really hit a nerve with me because I have never been successful at growing herbs indoors during the winter. This article gives me hope that it’s possible.
- A simple way to grow herbs indoors during the winter
- How to get lemon verbena plants through the winter indoors
- How to grow chives and garlic chives indoors
- A trick to bring thyme, oregano, mint and sage plants indoors
- Which herbs will grow in water
- Which herbs won’t grow in water
- Other growing tips
Click on the How to Grow Herbs Indoors this Winter link below to read the entire article.