Don’t forget to Like Herbs and Oils Hub on Facebook so you’ll get notified every time we find a great new post about Herbs, Essential Oils, DIY Projects, Spices, Natural Remedies and Natural Living.
- One ingredient is used to treat toothaches and infections. It also helps to prevent the formation of dental plaque.
- Another ingredient is an herb that is an anti-microbial. It can soothe irritated gums and can also draw out any infection.
- The third ingredient is an astringent and antimicrobial. It’s a terrific infection fighter.
- The fourth ingredient fights bad breath and aids gum health.
- The fifth ingredient reduces swelling, gum disease and mouth ulcers.
As you can see, because of their properties, the combination of all of these ingredients makes an oral health powerhouse. Jerica uses tinctures for 4 of the ingredients. If you have the dried herbs, you can make the tinctures yourself. Jerica also provides an excellent, online resource where you can buy the ingredients. Finally, mixing the oral rinse is really simple.
To see Jerica’s unique and excellent recipe, click on How to Make an Herbal Oral Rinse (Mouthwash) below.