This is a really interesting article by Kami. She explains different ways to use cedar and pine needles for herbal remedies. Certain conifers have been use in wild teas, for example, for ages in folk medicine remedies. They often contain high concentrations of vitamin C and have decongestant, expectorant and antiseptic properties.
- How to use cedar to cleanse the air in your home
- How to use cedar tea in small doses for certain health problems
- How to make pine needle tea
- How to use pine needle tea as part of a healing herbal bath
- How to make a disinfecting cedar steam
When using conifers in herbal teas, it’s important to know exactly what type of fresh plant you’re working with. They should b avoided if you’re trying to get pregnant or are pregnant. And I always think it’s wise to discuss herbal remedies you plan to make with your doctor. This is because herbal remedies are medicine and may interact with other traditional medications you may be taking for other conditions.
Click on the How to Make Healing Herbal Remedies with Your Christmas Tree link below to read Kami’s complete article.