This recipe is for a lotion that Tanya uses herself. It’s made with all-natural ingredients and works with all skin types. She uses:
- Aloe Vera which is a gentle astringent
- An oil that’s soothing and often used for massages
- Another oil that’s rich in antioxidants and is used in anti-aging remedies
- A natural butter that’s rich and creamy
- Other skin-loving ingredients
Tanya provides a complete step-by-step tutorial. One nice thing about this recipe is that she includes a preservative that will extend the shelf life of the cream. The preservative is approved for use in organic skincare products.
Click on the Organic Aloe Face Cream Recipe + Instructions link below to see the complete recipe and tutorial.