I’m so excited about this book! Six Ingredients or Less, 4th Edition by Linda Hazen and Carlean Johnson is a cookbook for busy people who don’t have a lot of time, but still want to serve healthy meals to their families. The book contains over 600 recipes and a lot of cooking tips. Each recipe uses ingredients that most people have in their homes.
You’ll find that each recipe is short, simple and uses 6 ingredients or less. I enjoyed the Kids’ section which has a lot of recipes that kids can learn to cook themselves. There’s also a very nice slow cooker section. Finally, there’s a nutritional analysis for each recipe.
Linda Hazen and her late mother, Carlean Johnson have been writing and publishing Six Ingredients or Less cookbooks for over 30 years. They have sold over 2 million copies. This is a revised edition of Six Ingredients or Less with hundreds of new recipes. The Ebook has a kindle, PDF, and IPad version. An autographed print version of the book is also available.
If you look at Linda’s website, you’ll see that she has a variety of other cookbooks available: Low-Carb, Pasta & Casseroles, Recipes for Diabetics and many more.
Linda has generously offered a 50% discount on ALL BOOKS ordered through her website to all readers of Herbs and Oils Hub. The offer ends on 6-25-14. If you’d like the book, here’s what you do:
- Click on this link: Six Ingredients or Less Cookbooks to go to the Six Ingredients or Less website
- Click on the book you’d like
- Select either the EBook or the autographed print version if there’s an option
- Add it to the shopping cart
- Repeat the process for any other books you’d like to order
- When you’re done, view the shopping cart
- Enter R-116 as the coupon code
- Click on “Apply” and the price will be reduced by 50%
- Proceed to Checkout
- If you selected an Ebook you’ll see a Download option after you complete payment
- Enjoy the Book (s)!