Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
In this article, Faith shares 10 different canning/preserves recipes. There is something here for everyone.
Refrigerator jams really are an easy and excellent way to start preserving the fruit from your garden. Faith then recommends trying pickled radishes or a small batch of dill pickles.
All of the recipes are very clear and easy to follow. Faith includes beautiful photographs in all of her recipes. She includes these recipes:
- Pickled Yellow Squash
- Small-Batch Garlic Dill Pickles
- Peach, Plum, and Ginger Jam
- Garlic & Coriander Quick-Pickled Baby Carrots
- Strawberry Refrigerator Jam
- Pretty-In-Pink Pickled Radishes
- 7 Quick-Pickled Berries
- 3-Day Apricot Jam
- Easy Japanese Pickled Cucumbers
- Plum & Earl Grey Preserves
Click on the 10 Easy Jams & Pickles for Beginners (Recipes) link below to see all of the recipes.