Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
Here are some of the symptoms of a sinus infection:
- Pressure or pain around the face and eyes
- Thick, yellow nasal discharge
- Post-nasal drip
- Tooth or gum ache in the back molars
This article shares a 3-step process with a total of 14 strategies that will help you to kill that sinus infection naturally. Here are just a couple of the strategies:
- Stay hydrated with plain water. This thins out mucus and allows it to drain from the sinuses
- Break down Excess Mucus by adding spicy foods (cayenne pepper, or horseradish, or wasabi) with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. (There’s a nice recipe included). Drink it all down.
I successfully beat a sinus infection in 3 days by taking these steps, several of which are described in the article as well:
- Drinking a LOT of filtered water
- Drinking the mucus dissolving elixir (made with wasabi)
- Steam inhalation many times each day with peppermint oil
- Took very hot showers which became another form of steam inhalation
- An acupressure exercise using my thumb and tongue that really worked. Read about it here: A Trick to Clear Your Sinuses
To see all of the sinus infection remedies, visit the 14 Powerful Natural Remedies for a Sinus Infection link below.