Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
When the weather gets cooler, there’s nothing better than comfort food to warm us up and make us feel better. It’s almost like our bodies know that winter is ahead and we need to start consuming more calories to survive the snow and frigid temperatures.
What I really like about this article by Stephanie, is that she has healthier versions of old-time comfort food favorites. She just tweaked the recipes!
If you see a dish you like, just click on “Get the Recipe” to see the recipe.
You’ll find recipes for:
- Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese
- Crockpot Veggie Lasagna
- Cauliflower Crust Grilled Cheese
- Roasted Garlic Greek Yogurt Smashed Potatoes
- Vegan Quinoa Meatballs
- Blueberry Power Pancakes
- Healthy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
- Flaky Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Oven Baked Egg Rolls
- 15 Minute Margherita Pizza
- Whole Grain Coconut Muffins
- Healthier General Tso’s Chicken
- Gluten Free Berry Pie
- Low Fat Whole Wheat Cinnamon Rolls
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin Tacos
I can personally attest that the Roasted Garlic Greek Yogurt Smashed Potatoes are Excellent! To see all of the recipes, click the 15 Healthy Comfort Food Makeovers link below.