Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
- There’s a group of vegetables and fruit that produces a mild toxin some people are sensitive to. If you have arthritis and eliminate these foods from your diet, it may help.
- Certain vitamins and minerals can improve symptoms.
- There are other foods that can act as arthritis triggers. If you know what they are, you can avoid them.
- Studies show that consuming a particular herb may be more effective in treating arthritis than NSAIDS.
- There are a number of essential oils listed as being helpful in reducing arthritis pain.
- And MORE!!
Click on the 16 Home Remedies for Arthritis link below to see the details on all 16 home remedies.