Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
Americans spend a lot on their pets — $26 billion alone in over-the-counter medications and vet care. The medications are often synthetic and there’s always a concern about toxicity. Melissa of TreeHugger has researched and collected 21 natural home remedies for pets. She includes instructions for each remedy. Please note that these remedies do not replace the need for veterinary care if your pet is sick or injured. Here are a few of the remedies Melissa shares:
- What fruit you can use to repel fleas
- An essential oil that repels ticks for dogs
- An herbal tea can be used to treat skin irritations on pets
- What you can use to help a dog with itchy skin
- What you can give to a dog with an upset tummy
- What you can give to a cat to treat hairballs.
- And MORE!
Click on the 21 Natural Home Remedies for Pets link below to see all of Melissa’s remedies for pets.