Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
- A succulent with thick waxy leaves
- Another small-leafed succulent that’s really pretty
- A beautiful, beautiful fern
- A plant with leaves that look like mosaics
- Any airy, thin-leafed plant that doesn’t mind dry soil
- A weird plant that survives on indirect light and not much water
- A beautiful plant with leaves that look like artwork!
Click on the 7 Unique Non-Toxic Houseplants link below to get the names for these plants and more information.