Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
Swollen ankles and feet are unsightly and can be painful. Some causes of swollen ankles, legs, and feet include:
- Standing on your feet for extended periods of time
- Sitting for extended periods of time on car rides or airplane flights
- Being overweight
- Too much salt in your diet
- Sedentary lifestyle
Since there are other, more serious causes of swollen legs, ankle and feet, it’s wise to go to your doctor to have these symptoms checked out. If you don’t have any serious underlying causes for the swelling, Rebecca shares how to use essential oils to relieve basic swelling. You’ll find:
- An essential oil blend that you can massage into your feet, ankles and calves
- A way to make an in-home foot spa treatment with warm water, essential oils and smooth stones
- A recommended essential oil that stimulates circulation and can be used to make a massage oil
Click on the Best Essential Oils for Swollen Ankles, Legs and Feet link below to read the complete article.