Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
If you use essential oils, please read this article. Essential oils have many wonderful properties. However, it’s important to understand the proper way to use them. Essential oils are potent and some are hazardous.
In this article, Shannon shares:
- General Guidelines for Using Essential Oils
- Specific Precautions
- 18 of the most hazardous of essential oils.
- 59 essential oils women should not use if pregnant
- Oils to never use on the skin
- Oils to avoid if you have high blood pressure
- Oils to avoid if you have epilepsy
- Many oils that are skin irritants
- Oils that make skin more sensitive to sunlight
- Oils that shouldn’t be ingested or exposed to the mucus membranes
- What to Do in Case of an Accident
She also includes a great recommendation on a book that discusses Essential Oil Safety. It’s a must-have book if you’re going to use essential oils in any way.
Click on the Essential Oil Safety and Usage Guidelines link below to read Shannon’s article.