Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
This is a wonderful article about Thyme. Annie of Annie’s Place to Learn discusses the healing properties of thyme. In the “Methods” section she provides links to recipes and more information e.g. thyme herbal infusions. thyme salves, ointments and balms. It’s an amazing resource.
- The 21 Healing Properties of Thyme
- Methods for Using Thyme (Links & Recipes)
- Herbal infusion
- Herbal Oil
- Herbal baths and foot soaks
- Steam inhalation – cough, cold and respiratory complaints.
- Essential oil (use Deliverance blend for this–it’s safer).
- Use lots of thyme in cooking
- Compress for first aid.
- Tincture, glycerite, vinegar and linament.
- Thyme honey.
- Salves, ointments, and balms.
- Cosmetic preparations: deodorant, skin cream, mouth wash, toothpaste
- Herbal sachet or pillow