Don’t forget to Like Herbs and Oils Hub on Facebook so you’ll get notified every time we find a great new post about Herbs, Essential Oils, DIY Projects, Spices, Natural Remedies and Natural Living.
Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
The Herbal Academy of New England is a great source of quality information about herbs. In this article, Annie of the Herbal Academy shares the top 5 fresh or dried kitchen herbs for the cold season. They can be prepared separately or together as an infusion. Very well-written article with a lot of useful information.
- Herb #1 comforts sore mouths and throats. You can use as a gargle or as a mouth wash.
- Herb #2 can be used for treating the flu, colds, respiratory infections, and sore throats.
- Herb #3 can ease some of the symptoms of a cold, as well as shorten its duration by stimulating the immune system and thinning mucus.
- Herb #4 can thin mucus, and help the body progress through a cold or flu.
- Herb #5 can be used to ease respiratory conditions with productive coughs. Good for resolving colds, flu and upper or lower respiratory tract infections.
To find out what these 5 wonderful herbs are, click the Top Five Kitchen Herbs for the Cold Season link below.