Don’t forget to Like Herbs and Oils Hub on Facebook so you’ll get notified every time we find a great new post about Herbs, Essential Oils, DIY Projects, Spices, Natural Remedies and Natural Living.
Free Kindle EBook Alert
Please check to make sure the book is still Free before you download it. Free promotions can end quickly.
The Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Handbook is FREE today (12-6-13)
- 37 reviews
- Star Rating 4.1 out of 5
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00BECCJXY” cloaking=”default” height=”160″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51blSpPBKFL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”herandoilhub-20″ width=”107″]
[easyazon_cta add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00BECCJXY” cloaking=”default” height=”28″ key=”wide-light” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”herandoilhub-20″ width=”176″]
From the Book Description:
“This book discusses essential oils and their practical applications in terms that are easy to understand. Buy this book and learn how to unlock the healing powers of essential oils today.
The topics covered in this book include:
- An introduction to essential oils and their safety.
- A discussion of what aromatherapy is and how it can help you.
- 10 helpful tips for newcomers to the world of aromatherapy. These tips are good reminders for seasoned vets as well.
- What you need to know about the various grades of essential oil and why there’s only one grade you should buy.
- The chemistry of essential oils. What essential oils are made of and why they’re so good for you.
- The various ways essential oils are used (includes topical application, consumption and a number of forms of diffusion).
- Carrier oils and why you should be using them for topical application.
- An in-depth list that reveals the therapeutic qualities and uses for more than 100 different essential oils.
- A list of essential oils that are potentially dangerous and should be avoided or used under strict supervision.
- Blending of essential oils.
- Aromatic blends you can make at home that can be used to address a number of issues.