There was a time, not so long ago, that most people had not heard about elderberries. Now they are extremely popular in herbal preparations like elderberry syrup. The problem is it’s increasingly difficult to find dried elderberries, much less fresh elderberries.
In this post Kami McBride shares a free audio interview with Tina Glaessner, an herb grower for 30 years. Kami summarized all of the things that they discussed:
- What is the best way to get elderberry started where you live?
- What do elderberry plants need and how to take care of them when you first plant them?
- What are the best climates for growing elderberry?
- Which varieties are the best to use for medicine making?
- How long do you have to wait before you can make herbal medicine with your elderberry?
- Mistakes you want to avoid so you can get maximum berry growth for making medicines
It’s really everything you need to know about growing your own elderberries at home.
Click on the How to Grow Elderberry link below to learn more about elderberries.