Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
One thing I liked about this article is that Widgy Cat explains the chemical reaction between ingredients that cause the fizzie effect. Another thing I liked is that she used a natural colorant, which makes these lovely pink fizzies.
She also uses coconut oil in this recipe. Coconut oil is fantastic for skin care.
- It contains saturated fats that leave the skin smooth to the touch.
- It retains the moisture content of the skin.
- Has antimicrobial properties.
- It contains vitamin E which helps to keep skin smooth, repairs skin damage, and premature wrinkling.
- It has anti-aging properties.
Widgy Cat also provides clear instructions and helpful photographs. These Coconut Oil Bath Fizzies would make wonderful holiday or special occasion gifts.You can browse through a wide variety of silicon molds HERE.
And you can price check Citric Acid HERE.
Click on the How to Make All Natural Coconut Oil Bath Fizzies link below to see the complete recipe and tutorial.