Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
You may have seen a wide variety of infused alcohol in stores lately. It’s a popular way of flavoring alcohol with different natural flavors. At the very end of this article, Rebecca shares a number of different recipes for infused vodka:
- Strawberry Infused Vodka
- Grapefruit Ginger Infused Vodka
- Cucumber Basil Infused Vodka
There’s also a lot of wonderful information that explains the process of infusing vodka. This gives you the tools you need to make your own creative, infused vodka. Here are some of the things Rebecca discusses:
- How to choose the fresh fruit, veggies, spices and herbs to infuse
- How to measure fruit to get a good alcohol/fruit balance
- How to measure zests and herbs to get a good balance
- How to prepare the fruit, herbs and zest
- How to combine the ingredients
- How long to infuse the vodka
- How to strain the vodka and serve
It’s a very through tutorial. What I like most about this article is that Rebecca gives you the information you need to creatively experiment with a wide selection of ingredients and make unique infused vodka. Click on the How to Make Infused Vodka link below to see the complete tutorial.