Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
Conjunctivitis or pink eye is an inflammation of the clear tissue over the white part of the eye and the inner part of the eyelid. It’s an annoying, uncomfortable condition and is very contagious.
- The white of the eye or inner eyelid is red
- The eye itches and burns
- You can see a variety of thicker discharge from the eye: yellow, green etc
- A lot of tears
Conjunctivitis has a number of different causes:
- Some allergies
- Environmental irritants like shampoos or smoke
Kathleen Roberts first cautions that any problems with the eyes should prompt a trip to the eye doctor. She also discusses a number of natural remedies that can help.
- Poultice – a variety of options
- Juice Drinks – several suggestions
- Eye Baths – 3 Herbal remedies
- Homeopathic Remedies – 5 Options
Click the Natural Remedies for Conjunctivitis link below to see the complete article.