Autumn is here and it’s pumpkin time! Not only carved pumpkins but all of those wonderful pumpkin spice recipes that are perfect when leaves are changing color and the air is crisp.
In this article, Courtenay shares 12 different pumpkin recipes. She includes a photo and a link to the original recipe. You’ll find recipes for:
- Pumpkin Truffles
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Shooters
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
- Candied Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Seeds
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (Oh my God I’m drooling!!!)
- Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
There are some awesome recipes included here. Click on the Pumpkin Recipes for the Fall link below to see Courtenay’s post.