Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
In this post, they share a number of recipes for bee balm. Gardeners often plant bee balm to attract hummingbirds. But it can be used in a wide variety of natural applications. The Herbal Academy of New England shares:
- How to Use Bee Balm in Wild Flower Jelly
- Bee Balm Bread (A new one to me!)
- Bee Balm Oxymel
- How to Use Bee Balm in a Poultice
- How to Make Flower Water
- How to Use Bee Balm to Repel Insects
- How to Use Bee Balm for Bee Stings
There are also links to other sites with additional ways to use bee balm. Click on the Recipes and Remedies Using Bee Balm link below to see the complete article.
We hope you enjoyed this post. Herbs and Oils Hub shares the best information we can find in the world of natural health remedies, beauty remedies, cleaning recipes and more. If you have any questions, please contact us at Herbsandoilshub@gmail.com. Thank you!