This is my fifth and final post on survival garden seeds. These are seeds that can be used to start a garden in the event that you lose access to buying food and vegetables at grocery stores during some sort of natural, economic, or political disaster.
Remember: You can grow seeds in a regular garden, in raised-beds, in containers, on rooftops, on balconies etc. You can also grow seeds indoors.
To get started, you can buy commercial survival kit seeds. Today’s commercial product is the Heirloom Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds by Rebel Gardens which includes 32 Varieties of vegetables. You’ll find a description of this product and a link to it below.
Heirloom Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds by Rebel Gardens
4.5 stars out of 5.0 stars on Amazon
What you get:
- 13 different vegetable seeds – Speckles Lettuce, Dinosaur Kale, Golden Jubilee Tomatoes, Rocket Arugula, Red Acre Cabbage, Rainbow Blend Carrots, Romanesco Broccoli, Cocozelle Zucchini, Purple Plum Radish, Yellow Pear Tomatoes, Snowy Eggplants, Green Zebra Tomatoes, and Snowball Cauliflower
- High Germination Rate – Seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow
- Certified Organic – All seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO. Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best.
- A Great Gift Idea – This fun and funky selection of weird vegetables is a great gift for kids or the gardener who has it all, it is also perfect for school gardens. With certified compostable packaging and 100% recycled packets this also makes a wonderful gift for the green living, zero waste loving person in your life.
- Rebel Gardens offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Click the Survival Garden: Heirloom Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds by Rebel Gardens- 13 Varieties link below to learn more.