This is my fourth post on survival garden seeds. These are seeds that can be used to start a garden in the event that you lose access to buying food and vegetables at grocery stores during some sort of natural, economic, or political disaster.
Remember: You can grow seeds in a regular garden, in raised-beds, in containers, on rooftops, on balconies etc. You can also grow seeds indoors.
To get started, you can buy commercial survival kit seeds. Today’s commercial product is the Open Seed Vault ~ 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds which includes 32 Varieties of vegetables. You’ll find a description of this product and a link to it below.
Open Seed Vault ~ 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds (32 Variety Pack)
4.6 stars out of 5.0 stars on Amazon
What you get:
- 32 Varieties of All Natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non GMO, Heirloom
- 100% Naturally Grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate
- Vegetable Growing and Seed Harvesting Guide Included
- Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
- USA Seeds Stored in Air Tight, Moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage
- Carefully Selected Seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
Click the Open Seed Vault ~ 15,000 Non-GMO Seeds link below to learn more.