Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
This is an excellent article that shares 11 natural pesticides you can use to get rid of the bugs in your life. Chemical pesticides are obviously toxic. They pose a risk to both people and pets. Natural pesticides also work. However, you may have to apply them more frequently because they don’t last as long as the chemical pesticides.
Here are some of the bug solutions you’ll find:
- Essential oil blend to mix with water in a spray bottle.
- An oil-based spray to zap small insects on plants.
- An oil and water mixture that is effective against aphids, root weevils, flies, and leaf-eating worms.
- A natural method to get rid of cockroaches, carpet beetles and carpenter ants.
- A natural method to get rid of termites, carpenter ants, beetles, and cockroaches
- A natural powder that dehydrates bugs and kills them.
- An herbal tea that works great with garden pests.
- A vegetable that gets rid of ants.
- An herb that gets rid of cockroaches
- Two plants that mosquitoes hate!
- A solution that works well as a general pesticide.
Click on the Use These Natural Pesticides Instead of Toxic Chemicals link below to read the complete article and see all f the recipes.