Don’t forget to Like Herbs and Oils Hub on Facebook so you’ll get notified every time we find a great new post about Herbs, Essential Oils, Spices, Natural Remedies and Natural Living.
This post addresses a question that many parents ask: “Can I use essential oils for my babies and children?” Alix of Blessed in Homemaking shares her expertise.
She first explains some safety precautions when using essential oils with children. Then she shares 4 essential oils and how to use them with children.
You will learn the answers to:
- What essential oil is good for bug bites, rashes, cuts, and scrapes?
- What essential oil can be used to clear cradle cap and clear acne?
- What essential oil can help with colic, calm a child, and soothe an upset tummy?
- What essential oil can soothe a cough, lower a fever and clear congestion?
- What essential oil should never be used on babies?
Very informative post.