Vanessa has assembled a wonderful collection of gardening tips, ideas and projects. There’s something here for everyone, whether you’re new to gardening or a seasoned veteran. You’ll also find link to a tutorial for every tip, idea and project.
Since there are 100 different tips, ideas and projects, I won’t list them all.. But here are just a few:
- Make a Drip Feeder Using an Old Soda Bottle
- Water Your Tomatoes the Right Way
- Propagate Roses with Cuttings and Grow Roses in Potatoes
- Homemade Garden Stones
- Water Bottle Reservoir
- Plant a Seedling in a Citrus Rind
- Build a Strawberry Tower
- Mosquito Control Herbs
- Learn Why You Need Lemon Balm in Your Garden
- Use K-Cups as Seed Starters
- Reduce the Weight of a Heavy Outdoor Plant Pot
- Learn Assorted Method for Killing Slugs
- Find out if Seeds are Still Good to Plant
- And 87 MORE!!
Click on the 100 Expert Gardening Tips, Ideas and Projects that Every Gardener Should Know link below to see all 100 tips, ideas and projects.