In this post Nina discusses the different ways that she has used Lavender Essential Oil during pregnancy. However, I think these remedies can also be used if you’re not pregnant.
- Stress Relief – How she used a blend of Lavender and Frankincense essential oils to relieve stress.
- Calming for Sleep – Where to place drops of lavender to help to relax and sleep better.
- Burns and Wounds – How to use lavender oil for bumps, cuts and bruises.
- Bath-time relaxation – What to mix with lavender essential oil and another ingredient to create a wonderful, relaxing bath.
- Headaches – Which combination of lavender oil and one other essential oil helps to relieve and control headaches.
Click below to see Nina’s recommendations for lavender oil.