What can you do now to get a head start on next year’s garden? Amber of the Herbal Academy of New England shares 5 Tips for Getting a Start on Next Year’s Garden. She provides the answers to the following questions:
- If next year is the first garden you’ll be planting on your property, what’s the first thing you should do now?
- What can you remove from your garden soil now to get a faster start next Spring?
- What can you do to your soil in the Fall that will leave it smooth and ready for planting in the Spring?
- What can you add to your soil now to provide better drainage?
- How can you protect your garden soil from the harsh winter elements?
Amber has written an extremely helpful article for any gardener. If you have a garden or are planning a new garden for next Spring, check out Amber’s article at the 5 Tips for Getting a Start on Next Year’s Garden link below.