Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
Here are just some of the ideas on Ilene’s list:
- Hold an A to Z Scavenger Hunt where you have to find something that starts with each letter.
- Set up an Ice Cream buffet for dinner!
- Make homemade pizza
- Go biking on a trail
- Have a water balloon fight
- Interview an older relative about what life was like when they were young
- Have a picnic at a local park or in the backyard
- Visit a fire station
- Go to a batting cage
- Run through the sprinklers
- And MORE!
There are so many great ideas on this list, that it will be impossible for most kids to not get excited about these adventures. Click on the 101 Fun Things to Do with Kids This Summer below to see all 101 summer ideas.