Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
The American Heart Association defines high blood pressure or hypertension Stage 1 as 140/159. High Blood Pressure Stage 2 is any reading 160+/100+
As blood is pumped through arteries the arteries stretch. If the force of the blood flow is too high, the blood flow can stretch the arteries to the point of damaging them. This can lead to a wide variety of problems:
- Increased cholesterol and plaque build-up
- A greater risk of blood clots
- Reduced blood flow to major organs and resulting organ damage
- An increased workout for the circulatory system
- Heart damage and heart failure
- And More
There are a lot of risk factors that can lead to high blood pressure. Here are just a few:
- Being overweight
- Family History
- Excess salt in diet
- Sedentary lifestyle
In this article, Claire shares 11 natural remedies for high blood pressure. She includes:
- Dietary Changes
- Herbal Remedies (One of my favorites is her recipe for Ginger Cardamom Tea)
- Natural Fruit Syrups
- Lifestyle Changes
This is an excellent article that can help you to reduce your blood pressure. Click on the 11 Natural Remedies to Lower High Blood Pressure link below to see all 11 remedies.
Also, if you’re interested in living a healthier and more natural life, check out Claire’s new book, the EveryDay Roots book. It contains 215+ of her natural health, beauty and cleaning remedies.