Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
Jillee has collected 23 different items under $5 that can include in an Emergency Kit. If you have a teenager who is driving, don’t forget to put a kit together and stow it away in his or her car trunk.For example:
- What can you keep in your car that will produce enough heat to keep you from freezing to death if you’re stranded?
- What can you use to purify small amounts of water?
- What can you have in your kit that will allow you to quickly start a fire?
- What canned food lasts for 3 years and contains 1040 calories per can?
- What can you use to keep any dressings or bandages in place?
- What’s a great way to create shavings or tinder to get a fire started?
One thing I would add is always bringing bottled water with you. If the weather is not too cold you could even store some bottled water in the trunk of your car.
Visit the 23 Items Under $5 You Should Have in Your Car & That Can Save Your Life! link below to see all 23 items that could save your life if you’re stranded in your car.