Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
I love the idea of using seasonal ingredients for homemade beauty products. In this article, Deborah shares 3 different DIY body scrubs that are made with Autumn ingredients. You’ll find recipes for:
- Clove and Sugar Body Scrub
- Citrus Salt Body Scrub
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Body Scrub
The ingredients have some terrific skin-friendly properties. Here are just a few:
- Cloves have been used in remedies and recipes for centuries. It contains antioxidant, warming, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Cloves also contain vitamin A and beta-carotene which are beneficial to skin.
- Jojoba Oil moisturizes, penetrates easily, and is appropriate for all skin types. It’s used for homemade skin products because its structure is very close to the skin’s sebum. That’s why it absorbs into the skin so readily.
- Pumpkin is filled with antioxidants, enzymes, and vitamins C and K. It’s a great exfoliator. It can rejuvenate aging or damaged skin.
To see the body scrub recipes, visit the 3 Autumn DIY Body Scrubs to Slough Off Summer link below.
Speak Your Mind