Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
This is the time of year when seasonal allergies become a major source of discomfort. Often, using raw local honey is encouraged for allergy sufferers. This is supposed to help by consuming local pollen which helps you to build up immunity before the allergy season.
If you’ve tried local raw honey remedies and they didn’t help, Claire Goodall shares 5 additional home remedies that may help you with seasonal allergies. Each remedy includes an easy-to-follow recipe. You’ll find the following remedies:
- An herbal tea that helps with seasonal allergies and greatly reduces the associated discomfort
- A remedy related to local raw honey which help you to build up immunity to local allergens
- A really refreshing drink that contains vitamin C which can help relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies
- A vegetable drink that is a natural anti-histamine
- A trail mix of fruit and nuts that reduce the production of histamine and helps your body to not react to allergens
Be sure to check out Claire’s additional tips at the end of the post. To see her complete post, click on the 5 Home Remedies for Seasonal Allergies (Beyond Local Honey) link below.