Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
Claire explains which type of mosquito goes out to find blood, why they do it, and how they do it (They don’t really “bite” us). Then she shares why we end up with an itchy red bump. Finally, and most importantly, she reveals 5 natural ways to get rid of those mosquito bites.
- A liquid that you can dab on the mosquito bite. It helps with the itching and inflammation.
- What you can apply to the mosquito bite for numbing and relief.
- Slices of a vegetable that you can apply to the bite. (This works for some people and not for others).
- A particular type of toothpaste that can reduce the itchiness.
- A fruit and its juice that can also take away the discomfort of mosquito bites.
Click on the 5 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Mosquito Bites link below to read Claire’s Fascinating post.
We hope you enjoyed this post. Herbs and Oils Hub shares the best information we can find in the world of natural health remedies, beauty remedies, cleaning recipes and more. If you have any questions, please contact us at Herbsandoilshub@gmail.com. Thank you!